Thursday 27 December 2012

SUMMARY OF EFFECTS
The therapeutic effect of sea cucumber was recognised since ancient days even when there is no technology and no knowledge of the biological active ingredients.
Famous ancient Chinese Medical Books states that Sea Cucumbers as food supplement are recognized for invigorating all kidney functions, supplement the bone marrow, and increase male potency.
In Chinese medicine, Sea Cucumber is believed to nourish blood, moisturize dryness-syndrome, regulate menstruation, nourishing fetus, help in recovery after delivery, as well as a tonic for the kidney. It is also used in treating ulcer, dysentery, impotence, arthritis pain, weakness and recovery from illness.
Table 1: The nutritional value of sea cucumber on various human body systems Body System Benefits Skin Accelerate wound healing Rejuvenate skin, anti-aging Joint & bone Suppress inflammation & reduce pain Promoting bone & joint health, Preventing osteoporosis Cardiovascular Promote blood circulation, Reduce blood sugar and blood viscosity Regulate blood lipid profile, reduce cholesterol, protecting heart and blood vessels, preventing cardiovascular diseases Nourishing blood, preventing anaemia Genitourinary Invigorate kidney functions, regulate menstruation, act as an aphrodisiac to help impotence, improve frequent urination Immune Increase immunity, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anticancer Nervous Nourishing brain, calm and stabilize emotion, antidepressant Respiratory Nourishing lung, hydrate and moisten mucous layer Endocrine Promoting growth especially during puberty Digestive Promoting the health of digestive system, effectively cure gastric ulcer,prevent constipation Metabolic Promoting metabolism Overall Help in growth and puberty development, improve the function of body system, enhance immune system and regulate metabolism
Graphical view of the effect of sea cucumber: Suppress inflammation ∓ reduce pain, accelerate wound healing Nourish blood, ease blood flow, protecting heart Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anticancer Repair joints, strengthen bones Rejuvenate skin, enhance beauty, anti-aging
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS & THEIR EFFECTS There are about 50 different biological active compounds found in sea cucumber, a list of the important active compounds with their functions are shown in the table below : Active Ingredient Function Collagen Promote wound healing Maintaining health of joint & bone, preventing osteoporosis. Rejuvenate skin & enhance beauty, anti-aging. Mucopoly-saccharides (Glucosamino-glycan) Enhance immune system, has anticancer and anti-tumour effect.
Suppress inflammation & relieve pain, accelerate wound healing. Reduce blood sugar and blood viscosity, preventing blood clot. Regulate blood lipid profile, reducing triglyceride & cholesterol. Anti-aging.
Has antiviral and anti-radioactive effect. Chondroitin sulfate & glucosamine sulfate Suppress inflammation & relieve pain. Maintaining health of joint & bone, rebuild damaged joint, boost cartilage, tendon & ligament health.
Enhance immune system and promote growth and development. Saponin Antioxidant, antimicrobial and anticancer. Enhance immune system. Stimulate the growth of bone marrow, producing blood and prevent anaemia. Act as an aphrodisiac to help impotence, Increase energy metabolism and ease fatigue. Gamapeptide
* Only found in golden sea cucumber, not in other species Suppress inflammation & relieve pain, accelerate wound healing (fasten healing process by 3 fold). Activate growth and activities of cells. Rejuvenate skin and enhance beauty. Calm and stabilize emotion. Promote blood circulation. Enhance immune system.
Omega 3 & 6 Nourishing brain and heart. Regulate blood lipid and blood pressure, promote blood circulation, preventing cardiovascular diseases. Enhance learning ability and memory, preventing dementia. Amino acids There are 18 amino acids, with 9 essential amino acids. Components for growth of new cells, repairing tissues, producing antibodies and enzymes. High content of arginine, component of sperm and collagen. Vitamins & minerals Regulate metabolism and promote overall healthy function of body system.
USING GOLD G Who needs Gold G Bio Sea Cucumber? Busy career people: relieve stress, ease fatigue, restore energy Modern generation: nourishing skin and enhance beauty Growing children & teenagers : balanced nutrition, promoting growth & development during puberty Middle-aged and senior citizens : enhance immune system, invigorate energy, anti-aging Pregnant & confined woman : nourishing fetus, boost recovery Emotionally disturbed individual : release tension, relax mind, calm and stabilize emotion Individuals with injuries, chronic diseases, under recovery from illness: repair and rebuild, accelerate wound healing Weak & impotence individual : invigorate energy, has aphrodisiac effect EVERYBODY – for healthy living & longevity Gold G Bio Sea Cucumber Jelly Oral consumption Two tablespoons (about 20 mL), twice daily. (For patients, please consult doctors or nutritionists for the dosage) Can be taken directly, or with fruit juice, warm or cold water. External application Apply on affected area, twice daily.

5 comments:

  1. My name is PUtri Adiratnaa, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another   we tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the Dr James herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by DR James and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact DR James today directly at his email address for any type of health problem;Menstrual issues, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Inflammatory Media autoimmune arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com./ also at  +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. and Hiv, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and  fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete